NORTHWEST RADIOLOGY NETWORK OFFICES - INDIANAPOLIS
President Linda Myers called the
meeting to order at 8:30 AM. Those present were: Deb
Overcash, Karen Shacklette, Linda Wilgus, Mark
Reynolds, and Cathy West.
The Treasurers report presented by Karen Shacklette
The minutes from the May 13, 2003 conference call
- Payment has been made to the RCCB for penalty
incurred for lack of participation at the RCCB
coding test sponsored by the IRBMA July 27, 2003.
The RBMA has agreed to accept payments for the
penalties owed them.
- Meg Patton with the ISMA is waiting to hear from
Walt Blackham to finalize the cost of the coding
seminar. The ISMA will make all of the
arrangements and do a mailing . The IRBMA
membership roster and names of interested persons
in Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky will be given to
Linda Wilgus to pass along to Meg for the mailing.
- Mark Reynolds suggested a coding discussion for
the physicians attending the RIS meeting. This
information will be passed along to the RIS.
- Continuing IRBMA meetings at Embassy Suites in
downtown Indianapolis, would probably necessitate
increasing the attendance fee to $50.00. Deb
Overcash will check meeting rates at other
locations in the Indianapolis area.
- Diana Ford has been the only nomination for a
Board Member position (3 year term ending in
2006). If no other nominations are made in the
general meeting, the present Board Members and
Officers have agreed to remain in position:
- Linda Myers (President) - 3 year term ending
- Karen Shacklette (Treasurer) - 3 year term
ending in 2006
- Cathy West (Secretary) - 2 year term ending
- Linda Wilgus - 2 year term ending in 2005
- Deb Overcash - 3 year term ending in 2005
- Mark Reynolds - 2 year term ending in 2005
- Suggestions for meeting topics and speakers for
the coming year will be requested from the
membership at the general meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:30 AM.
Cathy West, Secretary